Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Dungeons and Dragons 5E Basics Series (Videos, Tabletop Gaming with Juce, englisch)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Hilfe] Dungeons and Dragons 5E Basics Series (Videos, Tabletop Gaming with Juce, englisch)

Tabletop Gaming with Juce

How to get Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition FOR FREE!!!

Live übertragen am 17.10.2014
    How to get Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Editon for free.
    That is right you can own it for free!
    You are probably asking yourself how can you get something like this for free.
    Well it is really simple. Watch this video to find out how.

People have been saying how Dungeons and Dragons needs an SRD and why haven't they released this yet as a website?
    Well why do that when you are giving away a product (actually productS) for free?

First go to http://dnd.wizards.com/ and follow along with me and this video.

Thanks Dungeons and Dragons, and Wizards of the Coast for doing this!

D&D5e Basics Series Trailer

Veröffentlicht am 01.10.2014
    Here is the trailer for my new series that is starting for Dungeons & Dragons Basics.
    This will be a series where I discuss rules and mechanics of 5e.
    My goal is to inform anyone interested in playing 5th edition of how to play the game.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

D&D5e Basics #1 What is 5e and the Basic Mechanics

Veröffentlicht am 13.10.2014
    The first video in our series D&D5e Basics is all about the foundation of D&D5e.
    I talk about the d20 mechanics with advantage and disadvantage. I also discuss Inspiration.
    In future videos we will continue to build upon previous ones.

Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition is the worlds most popular tabletop role-playing game and this version of it has really taken off with fans.
    Fifth edition and united many fans from previous editions under one solid rpg.

This series will teach D&D newbs how to play from the beginning.
    If you are a beginner to tabletop rpgs this series is perfect for you.
    D&D5e Basics #2 How Combat Works

Veröffentlicht am 21.10.2014
    The Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons Basics series is for people who have never played a Tabletop RPG and those who may be curious what D&D5e is all about.
    This video is about Actions in Combat on your Characters Turn. As you watch this video you will notice that these are actions everyone can do in combat.
    In future videos we will get more specific about what each race and class may do.
    D&D5e Basics #3 How To Use Skills

Veröffentlicht am 29.10.2014
    How do skills work in Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition?
    This video covers what skills are and how to use skills in D&D for the latest edition of the game.
    This was a viewer request to cover.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

D&D5e Basics #4 Magic Who Has It and How It Works

Veröffentlicht am 05.11.2014
      In this video I discuss Dungeons and Dragons Magic Who Has It and How It Works.
      Races and Classes that get Magic in Fifth Edition.
      Also other ways you can get magic in Fifth Edition.

Races with Magic
      High Elf (Knows 1 Cantrip and Intelligence is spellcasting ability.)
      Dark Elf (Knows Dancing Lights Cantrip. Learns specific additional spells later in LVLs.)
      Forest Gnome (Knows Minor Illusion Cantrip. Intelligence is spellcasting ability.)
      Tiefling (Knows Thaumaturgy Cantrip. Learns specific additional spells later in LVLs. Charisma is spellcasting ability.)

Classes with Magic
      Bards
      Cleric
      Druid
      Fighter (Eldritch Knight at 3rd LVL)
      Monks (Monastic Traditions 3rd LVL - Way of the Open Hand, Way of the Shadow, Way of the Four Elements)
      Paladin (2nd LVL)
      Ranger (2nd LVL)
      Rogue (Arcane Trickster 3rd LVL)
      Sorcerer
      Warlock
      Wizard

Feats giving Magic
      Magic Initiate
      Ritual Caster

Known Spells
      Clerics, and Druids know all spells from those categories as long as they have spell slots available to use for them.
      All other classes are limited in the spells they know.

Prepared Spells
      Not all classes have the same amount of prepared spells per day.

Spell Slots Per Day
      The spell slots per day are available on the charts for each class.

Arcane Recovery
      Not all classes get Arcane Recovery.
      D&D5e Basics #5 How Do Spells Work

Veröffentlicht am 26.11.2014
      This video is D&D Basics #5 and it is about how spells work.
      In the previous video I spoke a little bit about Spell Slots and who has Spell Casting Abilities.

Unlike other games and editions of D&D spells are very versatile in 5e. It isn’t as simple as knowing damage, and range.
      Some spells are more than that. It is important to know various things about your spells so you can get the most out of your abilities as a spell caster.

SPELL LEVEL - First you need to know what spell level the spell is and how it scales in different spell slots. Some spells may not scale in an advantageous way.
      For example Bless gives up to 3 characters the effects at first level and it gives you additional characters it can effect in higher slots.
      Well if you are a 3 person party why would you ever choose to put it in a higher spell slot?

RITUAL SPELLS - Then it is also useful to know if a spell is a ritual spell or not.
      With the option of a ritual spell you can spend 10 minutes doing a ritual in order to not spend a spell slot.
      This is a really great way to use some spells as to not burn up all of your spell slots.

CASTING TIME - Casting Time is important because you need to know if it will require your action, bonus, reaction, or a whole turn to cast a spell.

BONUS ACTION - If it is a bonus action that means it is a really quick swift spell that you can cast as well as still doing your regular action.
      You only get one bonus action per turn though.

REACTION ACTION - If a spell can be cast as a reaction it has to be in response to something else
      like a character leaves your reach provoking an attack of opportunity.
      Maybe a character attacks you and you can cast shield as a Reaction. Again you only have one reaction per turn.

LONG CASTING TIMES - If your spell takes a long time to cast you must maintain concentration the whole time.
      Maintaining concentration will force you to make saving throws, and you can’t cast other concentration spells while doing this.

RANGE/AREA EFFECT - The range and area of effect of the spell is very important.
      Your spells can vary from a touch spell to over 100ft. There are also feats that double your distance.

COMPONENTS - Verbal, Somatic, Material components all play a part in your spell casting.
      If it has a verbal component and you are not able to speak then you can’t cast the spell.
      If it requires somatic components then you need at least a free hand unless you have a feat allowing you to cast through your weapons/items.
      Material components require you to have specific things unless you have an arcane focus.

DURATION - The duration of a spell effects a lot of things. These will be either instant or concentration related.
      If they are concentration oriented then you can’t cast any other concentration spells while doing this spell.

Here are some of my favorite spells that aren’t regular actions. Healing Word (bonus), Shield (reaction),
      Shield of Faith (Bonus), Shillelagh (bonus), Searing Smite (bonus), and Swift Quiver (bonus).

That is how spells work. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

FAQ in DnD 5e: Rogue Sneak Attack, and Assassinate Class Abilities

Veröffentlicht am 28.01.2015
      This video is about a common confusion I have seen in a lot of games.
      Now I have ran over 200 hours of D&D5e to the point or close to it and nothing has come up more than this in my games.
      Part of it is players not understanding their own characters and another part is that the slight overlap can be confusing at times for new players to a new system.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

D&D5e Basics Series #6 Character Backgrounds

Veröffentlicht am 22.01.2015
        In my Latest D&D Basics video I cover Backgrounds.
        I talk a little bit about the possibility of customizing them and that they are important to any character.
        Also don't let characters skip backgrounds for their characters.

Elemental Evil Players Companion, Unearthed Arcana Eberron, Unearthed Arcana Mass Combat

Veröffentlicht am 19.03.2015
        I show off my binder containing the Elemental Evil Players Companion, Unearthed Arcana Eberron,
        Unearthed Arcana Mass Combat, and a little bonus Robots (Unofficial) Companion.

Elemental Evil Players Companion - http://dnd.wizards.com/products/table...

Eberron - http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/featu...

When Armies Class (Mass Combat) - http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/featu...

D&D5e Basics #7 Balancing Encounters

Veröffentlicht am 20.03.2015
        This has been coming up a lot recently in the online community.
        Did WotC do the CR system correctly in Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition.
        I think they did but a DM has to do a little more than figure out the parties average level and then use the CR formula.
        In this video I touch on some of those things the DM should look at if they want to make balanced encounters to their liking.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

D&D5e Basics #8 Short, Long Rests, and Second Wind

Veröffentlicht am 15.07.2015
          I've seen the conversation about how short rest, and long rest work in many places online
          so here is how short, long rest, and second wind work in Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Starwalker Studios
            Game Master's Journey 145: D&D Combat Rules

Veröffentlicht am 07.03.2017
            Lex launches into an in-depth discussion of the combat rules of D&D.
            If you have any questions about the rules, or you'd just like a refresher, this is the episode for you.

Find more episodes of Game Master's Journey and the complete shownotes at http://www.starwalkerstudios.com/game...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X