• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] D&D Expeditions: The Good and the Bad...though mostly Bad

DawnforgedCast
    D&D Expeditions: The Good and the Bad...though mostly Bad

Veröffentlicht am 17.09.2015
    In this video we cover many thoughts and reflections on my recent experiences in D&D Expeditions.
    While there are certainly some good things going for it, particularly the final encounters, adventure design, and the setting,
    there are many other elements that prove a real deterrent to my enjoyment of this form of public play.
    A lack of organization, poor magic item management, no real reason for the party to come together
    and a number of other issues make Expeditions something I probably won't go back to any time soon.

What about you? I welcome your thoughts if you've had a similar, or different, experience with D&D Expeditions!
    Please leave them in the comments below.

Expeditions Rules and Guidelines:
    https://dnd.wizards.com/playevents/ex...
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Nerdarchy
    Interview with an Organized Play D&D Adventurers League DM on the Fan2Sea Cruise| Nerd Talk

Veröffentlicht am 30.01.2017
    Nerdarchist Ted and Ryan sit down with down with Dungeon Master Mike Dunlap of Armada Games
    to discuss Adventure League and running organized play for 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons.
    Also the conversation of owning a running a gaming store comes up as well.
    Nerdarchy was able to garner a lot of insight into organized play for tabletop role-playing games through our discussion with Mike.
    GM Mike also shares some of his stories from running Adventure League Games of D&D at cons.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X