Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

[D&D 5E] The Last Brotherhood (engl. Hangout, D20 Plus One)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Spielrunde] [D&D 5E] The Last Brotherhood (engl. Hangout, D20 Plus One)

D20 Plus One
    The Last Brotherhood Part I (D&D 5E)

Live übertragen am 10.10.2015
    Wars begin, much like a wildfires, from a single spark. A single moment in time that can be traced back as the point of no return.
    That moment was six weeks ago, when the young general Assad Ja'bari marched his main army on the Estmyrians against his own fathers orders.
    That single act of aggression would grow into a war that would consume the whole world.

It wouldn't take long for neighboring countries to declare their allegiance and full support to either the invaders or the defenders.
    In a matter of weeks nearly all the nations of the world had declared war on either the Assari or the Estmyri, and the war front grew across the entire continent.

That's where you come in.

Congratulations, if you stand before me today you have proven your worth in the greatest brotherhood the world will ever know.
    A brotherhood of blades that will be tempered in the heat of battle, hammered into perfection so that you may cut swiftly and deeply into the heart of the enemy.

We have done everything we can to ensure your greatest chances of survival and victory, the rest will be up to you.
    You are the grains of sand that will tip the scale of victory in our favor and bring about a swift and decisive victory.

Tomorrow you will embark upon the greatest adventure of your lives, go forth in high spirits knowing that you are among the elite few
    who may know the true meaning of our oath: "For he today that sheds blood with me shall be my brother!"

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X