• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Learn to Play Total War
    Total War: Rome 2 - How the Family Tree works

Am 18.07.2018 veröffentlicht
    In the latest update, the Ancestral Update, the family tree functionality has been added.

Each faction in each DLC (excluding Caesar in Gaul) has had a family tree added.
    This not only effects how characters work, but also increases the interactions you can make with other characters.

Find the full details in the video and see the full patch notes here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-w...
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
      Total War: ROME 2 - Rise of the Republic

Am 19.07.2018 veröffentlicht
      Out August 9th 2018 - Rise of the Republic. The year is 399 BC, and Rome is poised for greatness.
      However, its very existence balances on a knife-edge. A crossroads in history: a time of threat – and of opportunity.
      A time for the republic to rise.

Get the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/85...
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
        Total War: ROME 2 - The 9 Factions of Rise of the Republic

Am 27.07.2018 veröffentlicht
        Discover the 9 factions of the brand new DLC for ROME 2: Rise of the Republic.
        The year is 399 BC, and Rome is poised for greatness. However, its very existence balances on a knife-edge.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
          Total War: ROME 2 - Rise of The Republic - Head To Head Let's Play

Am 31.07.2018 veröffentlicht
          Jordan & Maddis face off as Brennus & Camillus in this new Rome 2 Rise of The Republic Head to Head Let's Play.

Will Brennus achieve the legendary sack of Rome, or will Camillus be able to save it and herald the second founding of the great city?

ROME 2: Rise of the Republic is available to pre-order now and play on August 9th 2018.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Läuft seit beachtlichen 17 Stunden
            Total War
            Chill Mediterranean beats to see out the Rise of the Republic to | NEW ROME II DLC - OUT NOW

Livestream gestartet vor 17 Stunden
            Sit back, relax and think of Rome.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Learn to Play Total War
              Total War: Rome 2 - New Changes To Agents & Generals

Am 30.08.2018 veröffentlicht
              The Ancestral update to Rome 2 has seen a number of changes - in this video we'll look at the new and improved Agents & Generals skill trees and ability options.

Find the full details in the video and see the full patch notes here:
              https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-w...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Learn to Play Total War
                Total War: ROME 2 - Rise of The Republic - How To Play The New Factions

Am 04.09.2018 veröffentlicht
                Rise of The Republic is the newest DLC for Total War: ROME 2.

In this video, Jordan will guide you through the perks and traits of each of the new factions available in this Italian focused DLC
                as well as their difficulties and challenges in the campaign.

There have also been many fixes and tweaks added to the game in the recent Ancestral update to read all about them head to the Total War blog here -
                https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-w...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

AdmiralPrice
                  Total War Rome 2 Multiplayer Battles! UNLEASH THE CATAPHRACTS

Total War Rome 2 Multiplayer battles still have some level of play!
                  Let's get dangerous with some Total War Rome 2 battles in multiplayer!
                  I'll be player horse heavy factions like Parthia and Bactria and Selucia because HORSES,
                  but I'll also be prioritizing land in Total War Rome 2 battles.

I'm AdmiralPrice, a PhD student who also specializes in Total War in particular and strategy games in general.
                  I love to talk about game mechanics, share my knowledge through guides, and share ideas with people like you through discord and streams.
                  More Multiplayer! | Total War Rome 2 Multiplayer Battle Livestream

Yesterday, I got my butt kicked learning Total War Rome 2 multiplayer meta.
                  Today, I'm diving back into the historical multiplayer scene to try my hand at the Total War Rome 2 battles concepts
                  I learned and really iron out what I understood from it!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X