Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

D&D 5E: Nerdarchy plaudern über Paladine, die sich "schlecht" benehmen und Sanktionen

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] D&D 5E: Nerdarchy plaudern über Paladine, die sich "schlecht" benehmen und Sanktionen

Nerdarchy
    Paladins Behaving Badly in Your D&D Game| GM 9 1 1

Veröffentlicht am 01.05.2015
    Paladins Behaving Badly in Your D&D Game| GM 9 1 1
    Solving another Dungeon Master problem. What do you do when your paladin is acting unpaladin like?
    Do make them an oath breaker paladin? Do you strip them of there paladin powers as there god cuts them off?
    So in this video we discuss some suggestions up to and including allowing them to become an anti-paladin.
    Paladins have been a main stay of Dungeons and Dragons since the beginning of the game.
    Over the editions of dungeons and dragons the class has changed the most sweeping change being in 5e D&D with the removal of alignment requirements.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Nerdarchy
    The Paladin, Faith, and D&D| What Does Your Character Class Say about You

Veröffentlicht am 04.01.2016
    Religion is a very defining part of who a character is.
    Have they chosen a deity because that is who their family worshiped or have they their own calling to that faith or deity?
    These questions and choices are so much more important to paladins and clerics.
    For these character builds faith is a defining moment both mechanically as well as story and personality.
    Of all the character classes out of the players handbook the paladin is one of the most demanding
    especially in previous editions of dungeons and dragons.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
      Why Paladins MUST Be Lawful Good

Veröffentlicht am 20.12.2016
      As many of you are aware the Paladin class is very special to me.
      I have the strong opinion that they are, and always will be, the lawful good white knights of justice and mercy.
      They represent all that is good and will lay down their lives to save another.
      In this video I explain why I believe they are a Lawful Good class,
      why a Paladin being able to take any alignment doesn't make sense,
      why many people also find an issue with the Paladin being anything other than Lawful Good,
      and I offer an alternative set of titles that would allow us to better articulate
      the different facets of the class without tarnishing the name Paladin.

This is, of course, my opinion, and my opinion will be shared on my YouTube channel.
      I don't know why that would surprise anyone, but if it does know I think you're welcome to your own thoughts
      on the name and the class, but in my games Paladin will mean only one thing.

Sources:
      http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pala...
      http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/palad...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin...)
      http://www.theagencystar.com/trigger/...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X