Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Sharm
    Sharm ~ Acoustic Collection (Daughter Of The Sea and more)

A handful of acoustic songs performed by Iain and I.
    00:00 Daughter Of The Sea (original by Robert Brooks)
    03:07 The Storm's Song
    05:03 Teldrassil Burns
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
      Sharm ~ DIE DIE DIE (Overwatch Parody) A REAPER JAZZ PARODY

There's plenty of Reaper parodies out there to NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye But is there a JAZZ VERSION?! ...well there is now.
      And no one even asked for it. You're welcome. Lyrics by Bael. Original by NSYNC, this version is by Postmodern Jukebox.
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
        Sharm & Jay The Bard ~ Invincible (World Of Warcraft Cover)

Jay & I decided to go down the Wardruna route with our latest collaborative duet of "Invincible" from World Of Warcraft.
        If you've not heard them before, definitely give them a listen!
        And don't forget to check out Jay's channel!
        youtube.com/jaythebard

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
          Sharm ~ The Old Wooden Toy

Something a little different from me.
          An original song that sprung into life last week.
          Hope you enjoy x
          More from Addie: https://studioalchemy.art/
          Sharm ~ Ashes Of Dreams (NieR)

This song was requested by one of my lovely patrons over at https://www.patreon.com/SharmMusic !

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
            Sharm ~ Solo (Jennie // BLACKPINK Cover)

Sharm ~ Shadowbringers Theme Song (Final Fantasy XIV)

I am in love with this game and completed the latest expansion a little while ago.
            Final Fantasy holds a huge place in my heart - FFVIII was my whole world when I was 13 years old
            and I soon found myself on a long adventure with the rest of the FF series.
            I know I'm not the strongest operatic-ey singer, but I wanted to stay true to the original
            and throw a little bit of my own magic into it.
            Brb casting Curaga on my voice
            For those interested, I play Sharm Stormsong on Louisoux EU ^.^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
              Sharm ~ Blackbird (World Of Warcraft)

Nothing seems to cure my obsession for the burning of Teldrassil. It's a well of musical inspiration!
              I feel like this song fits quite suitably to Sylvanas and the situaysh that went down at Teldrassil.
              Hope you feel it too. Original here: https://youtu.be/ZuvPeSICYwk
              Sharm ~ The Eternal Palace (Under The Sea) (World Of Warcraft Parody)

Hello my fishy frens! I hope you enjoy this WoW Parody about The Eternal Palace.
              Got to say, I think it may just be my most favourite raid since The Nighthold!
              A big thank you once again to Nobbel for providing me with the gameplay footage to put into this video.
              What a helpful winkle!

Check out his highly informative video covering all of the lore behind The Eternal Palace here:
              https://youtu.be/lgG8yIbOcPo

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                Sharm ~ Tomorrow & Tomorrow (FFXIV Shadowbringers Cover)

OPEN ME FOR SONG INFO =^.^=
                I am in love with all the music from Shadowbringers, but particularly this!
                There's so much to be done with it and I was really inspired by a comment left on my "Shadowbringers" cover from Snootsnoot
                "Jeez... I loved the original a lot, but this just... it's chilling.
                It has that mournful edge, like something you would hear the people of the First sing in the first days after the Flood, maybe."
                I thought about "The Dawn Will Come" from Dragon Age: Inquisition and that only added to my eagerness to create something mournful yet hopeful.
                Oh...and those end lyrics...I searched high and low, going through people's rendition of the lyrics and a there were many varying lines.
                "In time, time whirling, turning, we make amends, Eternal winds to the land descend, Here to lift us the new world's end."
                "The eternal winds throughout the land I'll send Here to lift us that we would end".
                In the actual end though, I relied on my own ears and interpreted those lines of lyrics as I heard them.
                Here's hoping they're correct!
                Sharm ~ What Angel Wakes Me | The Dancing Plague, Titania (FFXIV Cover)

This song is so adorable! I slowed it down and changed some of the chords and just had an absolute fa la la singing it!
                I hope you enjoy my softer ringalingdition. Thank you to Soken and everyone in the music team for creating such truly inspiring, EPIC music.
                Sharm ~ What Angel Wakes Me (Music Box Version) | The Dancing Plague, Titania (FFXIV Cover)

What? You didn't think that I wouldn't do a music box version, right? ...You guys.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                  Sharm ~ Endel'ethil (A Darnassian World Of Warcraft Love Song)

A huge thank you to Greta Kratz for writing the beautiful lyrics to "Endel'ethil" which translates as "breathless".
                  I hope you enjoy the video too. I chose to put some mostly ambient clips to the song to make it a little more immersive.
                  I only wish there was more night elf footage out there to play with!
                  The backstory I have provided in the pinned comments was written by Greta Kratz.
                  The story:
                  "A druid was coming to visit a highborne mage who had been locked in a tower for a crime he did not commit.
                  Over several weeks she brought him food each day and as they conversed more, they fell in love.
                  One night the druid came and tried to help the prisoner escape.
                  But the prisoner knew that if he escaped, it would put them both in danger.
                  So he told her to forget him and to go on with her life.

She refused and so he used the very last of his magic to cast a forgetting spell upon her.
                  She left and did mostly forget him and who he was, name, etc.
                  600 years later he was freed and found his love, but there was a lot of complication
                  and war going on, so he remained in her company as a friend.

They became the best of friends over time, and there was something about her friend that the druid could never quite put her finger on.
                  One night he took her aside and told her something that only they would have known between the two of them when he was still a prisoner.
                  Right then the forgetting spell was broken.

The druid had always known there was something truly special about her mage friend,
                  but something (the spell) had been preventing her from making the connection.
                  And now she remembered.
                  And Xalem Moonwhisper and Savaena Windsong lived happily ever after, and still are living happily together.

To touch on a couple of the phrases you'll find in the song,
                  the line "Finding beauty in imperfection" means that they found something beautiful between them under imperfect circumstances.
                  The reference to Starry Skies is a metaphor for perfect bliss and happiness with no complications to get in the way of their love."

The lyrics:
                  Alore – Lover
                  Dalah’thoras-ethil – My troubles are diminished
                  Ande’alah – In your light
                  Alara’shinu – Beauty found in imperfection
                  Toril’o eranu – You told me to forget
                  Endel’ethil – Breathless
                  Vendel’o – Help me
                  Taldu dore – Survive to restore
                  Kalo’noras – Starry heavens
                  Dalah alann – My heart
                  No ashte vor – So very broken
                  Ano (æ-noh) – But/yet
                  Surfas melor’ne adala – Love is a guiding light
                  Anar'elore'dor – By the eternal moon
                  Shindu fel’anir rae thoras na – Breaking through hell storm and struggle
                  Anu kalo’noras sela’fin – For starry heavens at last
                  Ande’alah – In your light
                  Nalore – I know
                  Endel’ethil – Breathless
                  Fanass anath nal'il ande’adil – Indeed my soul knew it was you
                  Ano-adore – I am with you
                  Kal’ethil finel – Until the last fading star
                  Kene'thil surfas – I love you

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                    Sharm ~ Toast To Warcraft

My life would not be what it is today without walking into my local game shop and picking up a copy of World Of Warcraft.
                    The achievement "What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been" resonates with me on an emotional level.
                    The memories and friendships, the laughter and the tears, my job, my music...it really is all down to the World Of Warcraft community & game.
                    The launch of Classic WoW has had me thinking back on countless amazing memories of my time on Azeroth.
                    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing journey. The original song is Boyce Avenue's "Here Without You".

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                      Sharm ~ Eyes On Me (Remastered) (Final Fantasy VIII)

FFVIII holds a special place in my heart as the first FF I ever played through.
                      It captured me in every way possible, and I even promised to hold out for Squall but unfortunately, we just never got to meet IRL.
                      Thumbail art from Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy series and edited by Reno Fan Girl on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/reno-fan-g...
                      Sharm ~ Fear Not This Night (In The Dark) (Guild Wars 2)

Originally by Maclaine Diemer & Jeremy Soule.
                      Dark version inspired by Maclaine's version here: https://youtu.be/ilN1fylw3zY
                      Footage from Guild Wars 2. Trailer: https://youtu.be/cSD2aXhfCIE

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                        Sharm ~ Voracity (Overlord III)

A very very tasty patron requested cover!
                        Singing Daughter of the Sea Live on Twitch

I have started streaming again! Follow my twitch channel to stay updated.
                        Here's a little clip from my stream today!
                        Thank you to all who came xx I don't have a schedule or anything yet so best to just hit follow on my twitch channel
                        for email notifications -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/sharmiex

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                          Sharm ~ Wetlands Swamp (World Of Warcraft: Classic Parody)

Oh hey! It's your friendly bearded dwarven parody singer.
                          I found this parody whilst traversing Wetlands on a corpse called "Soulfyre".
                          It was hastily written as though he'd wanted to share every bit of his perilous journey
                          as quickly as possible before he succumbed to the local wildlife. Poor guy.
                          Sharm ~ Banshee Queen (World Of Warcraft Parody)

Simone Landi made me aware of this absolutely amazing parody of ABBA's "Dancing Queen"
                          on the US WoW forums written by Jowbulla, and I mean...how could I not?
                          Amazing lyrics Jowbulla, bravo! Bravo!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                            Sharm ~ The Tale Of The Mad King Thorn (Extended) (Guild Wars 2)

Happy Halloween & soon to be Mad King's Day Tyrians!
                            Please enjoy my much requested extended & remastered version of Maclaine's "The Tale Of The Mad King Thorn"!
                            Open Mic Night - Cheese & Grain - Frome (December 1st 2019)

Alright! I didn't let my nerves talk me out of this.
                            I'm still a complete hot mess on stage, my entire body shakes when performing which...
                            I'm working on, but here is my first ever open mic night performance (screw ups and all).

PS: Upon reflection, I know I should have said who the original artists were of the songs I covered.
                            I will certainly try and remember to do this next time! My nerves really had me and I apologise for forgetting this crucial detail!

Songs performed: The Storm's Song by Sharm (World Of Warcraft)
                            Daughter Of The Sea by Robert Brooks (World Of Warcraft)
                            A messed up version of Teldrassil Burns by Sharm (World Of Warcraft)
                            The Tale Of The Mad King Thorn by Maclaine Diemer (Guild Wars 2)

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                              Sharm ~ Carol Of The Elves (World Of Warcraft)

Sorry not sorry. Piano by Myuu https://www.youtube.com/user/myuuji
                              Based on the novella "Elegy" by Christie Golden.
                              Sharm ~ Don't Cry, Kaldorei (World Of Warcraft)

Looks like I'm never getting over this. Parody of Sia's "Snowman".
                              Sharm ~ Silent Night (World Of Warcraft)

Oh dear. Piano by Myuu: https://www.youtube.com/user/myuuji
                              Night Elf Warrior Eyes Art by Frenone: https://www.patreon.com/frenone http://frenone.net/store

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Sharm
                                Sharm ~ The Last Wish (A Witcher Fan Song)

Written by Sharm & Iain. Inspired by The Witcher Netflix series & The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. Available soon in all online stores.
                                Sharm ~ Toss A Coin To Your Witcher

Arranged & performed by Sharm & Iain Originally by Sonya Belousova and Giona Ostinelli

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X