Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

[D&D 5E] Dawn of the Death Lord (engl. 1-on-1 Campaign, DawnforgedCast)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Spielrunde] [D&D 5E] Dawn of the Death Lord (engl. 1-on-1 Campaign, DawnforgedCast)

DawnforgedCast
    [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Death Lord (1-on-1 Campaign: Session 1)

Live übertragen am 02.07.2015
    So begins the adventures of the fledgling wizard Nimble.
    Exiled from his homeland for crimes against magic, delving into forbidden arts,
    he begins his quest to regain that which he lost, gain both power and knowledge,
    and prove to everyone that he is no gnome to be trifled with.

This the first session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
    He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel
    and for that I am happy to offer my thanks in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

DawnforgedCast
    [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Death Lord (Session 2)

Live übertragen am 10.07.2015
    The aspiring necromancer Nimble has not let getting exiled from his homeland and being left copperless stand in his way.
    How will this intelligent and quick talking gnome deal with being cast so low?
    Already he is hard at work making the money he needs to take his next big step towards becoming a force to be reckoned with!
    Tune in to watch his rise to power!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
      [Pathfinder] - Dawn of the Deathlord - Session 3

Live übertragen am 31.07.2015
      Nimble, and his newly acquired guide Illuvia, begin their journey across Dvulvash,
      following the High Falls road towards the Dwarven city of Bronzehold far in the east.
      The road is perilous, frought with bandits, monsters and the lure of lost fortresses and towers on either side.
      Will they make it on the road?

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
        [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Death Lord (Session 4)

Live übertragen am 09.09.2015
        After plundering the ruined sanctum and freeing an imprisoned Lich to wreak his revenge upon another plane,
        necromancer in training Nimble and stoic scout Illuvia return to the road, laden with spoils.
        They press on towards Bronzehold but the path ahead is anything but easy...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
          [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Death Lord (Session 5)

Live übertragen am 17.09.2015
          After selling off much of the spoils from their dungeon adventure, Nimble and Illuvia returned to the long road towards Bronzehold.
          Some days later they came across two Paladins in the night and had some rather philosophical discussions around their firelight.
          However their fellowship together was cut short as they had unknowingly sheltered in a bandit meeting place.
          Forced to flee the two pairs parted ways, narrowly avoiding the large band of thugs,
          and the journey towards Dwarven Golemancy continues...

This the fifth session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
          He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel and for that I am happy
          to offer my thanks in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.

Visit his Facebook group created for this campaign:
          https://www.facebook.com/DawnoftheDea...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
            [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Deathlord - Session 6

Live übertragen am 01.10.2015
            Nimble is buying up property and making a name for himself in High Falls by helping out with local problems.
            Will he be able to handle the rumors of a were creature terrorizing the lumber mill north of town?
            How will this delay impact his journey to Bronzehold as rumors of war in the area reach his ears?

This the sixth session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
            He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel
            and for that I am happy to offer my thanks in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
              [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Deathlord - Session 7

Live übertragen am 22.10.2015
              Having well secured High Falls Nimble embarks to keep his appointment with the Orcs.
              What sort of discussion will unfold between this power-hungry gnome
              and the shaman of an Orcish horde on the verge of a war?

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
                [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Deathlord - Session 8

Live übertragen am 05.11.2015
                The Orcs have taken the party captive and have led them to a danger-filled cavern deep in the earth
                they use as a trial of passage for their warriors.
                Now Nimble and his cohorts have delved into the dark underground to see
                if they can't also overcome the trials of the Ragefire.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
                  [Pathfinder] Dawn of the Deathlord - (Session 9)

Live übertragen am 19.11.2015
                  Deep within the Ragefire cave system Nimble and his companions have come across some very unusual encounters.
                  Time-lost dwarves, men made of fire, and a dragon who now wishes to build a star of death.
                  What else will they discover in the dark below?

This the ninth session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
                  He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel and for that I am happy
                  to offer my thanks in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.

Visit his Facebook group created for this campaign: https://www.facebook.com/DawnoftheDea...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Mittlerweile btw. D&D 5E
                    DawnforgedCast
                    (5E D&D) Dawn of the Deathlord - (Session 10)

Veröffentlicht am 04.12.2015

Nimble has uncovered the truth of the Orcs' intentions with sending him into Ragefire: to defeat an ancient guardian they were not able to.
                    Nimble, however, had other plans and pressed on into the Dwarven fortress city of Bronzehold.
                    He told the commanders there of the Orc incursion and the guardian, and has begun to set his own plans for the golem into motion...
                    Aus den Kommentaren:

Jens Heika Simonsen (The Sniper)
                    Why is the 10th session D&D fifth...?

DawnforgedCast
                    +Jens Heika Simonsen (The Sniper) I haven't renamed the others. We switched to 5E.

Jens Heika Simonsen (The Sniper)
                    Have you written a summarisation of what happened while you used Pathfinder (I only follow some of your D&D 5e games, and I might want to follow this)?

DawnforgedCast
                    +Jens Heika Simonsen (The Sniper) I have. You can find the Deathlord Guidebook and other documents here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/htn1ct9sd...gv6mN65Ta?dl=0

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
                      (5E D&D) Dawn of the Deathlord - (Session 11)

Veröffentlicht am 19.12.2015
                      The Golemancer's Guild proves to a bit too crude and simple focused to truly meet Nimble's demand, though there is much left to learn.
                      Where the true advancements lie is back with the ancient golem in the tunnels below.
                      An expedition back there is quickly put together but far from an easy return stroll all the increased activity has drawn other denizens of the Underdark towards the party...

This the eleventh session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
                      He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel and for that I am happy to offer my thanks in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.

Visit his Facebook group created for this campaign: https://www.facebook.com/DawnoftheDea...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
                        (5E D&D) Dawn of the Deathlord - (Session 12)

Veröffentlicht am 16.03.2016
                        Much has happened since last we tuned in to Nimble and his rise to Deathlord status.
                        Through his clever negotiation with the Red Dragon the Orcish army was routed,
                        with Nimble actually riding on the dragon's back the flames of their demise rained down upon them.
                        While the attack did damage High Falls over the last three months the town has recovered
                        and its name has spread far and wide along with the story of the Dragon Rider.

Amidst this rebuilding and bountiful time Nimble receives a note from the Silver Knight Squire Alexandros,
                        asking Nimble to come to the port town of Vhalen to aid Kelvorn, Alexandros' master, in an investigation.
                        Nimble discovers that Kelvorn suspects a high ranking member of the Church of the Silver Light
                        to be not an upstanding and righteous person but one dabbling in the darkest of arts.

Nimble meets the man, Dawnlord Anomen, who seems perfectly charming and hospitable.
                        However, when Grizzlebrand, Nimble's long serving Crow familiar, goes missing while scouting around the temple,
                        Nimble's search for him leads the Wizard to meet the enigmatic servant of an unknown master, who is not pleased to find Nimble snooping around.
                        Nimble tries to persuade this creature and his master that they could work well together but they are not convinced.
                        They will first require a task to show his true commitment to the cause of evil: kill and re-animate the Squire Alexandros.

Is the shadowy master Dawnlord Anomen?
                        Will Nimble follow through on the heinous request and finally begin his descent into seriously evil magics?
                        We will see next time on Dawn of the Deathlord!

This the twelfth session of an ongoing one-on-one campaign I'm running for Owen.
                        He is offering a tremendous amount of support to the channel and for that I am happy to offer my thanks
                        in the form of a campaign tailored to his interests and desires.

If this sort of campaign interests you please see our Patron page to find out more: http://www.patreon.com/DawnforgedCast

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X