Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

[Pathfinder] Pathfinder Society - No Plunder, No Pay (engl. Hangout, DawnforgedCast)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Spielrunde] [Pathfinder] Pathfinder Society - No Plunder, No Pay (engl. Hangout, DawnforgedCast)

DawnforgedCast
    Pathfinder Society - No Plunder, No Pay (Full Session)

Veröffentlicht am 07.09.2015
    In this video I play my Paladin Alexi in a full session of Pathfinder Society,
    complete with pretty much every element I've come to expect of a usual PFS session.

We've got the guy who is there excited to roleplay in addition to everything else, that is me and one other, two of us!
    We have the guy who isn't really participating all that much, pretty standard.
    We have not one but two power gamer guys, only one of whom is actually ruining the experience, so that is a plus.
    And then we have the GM, this one quite enthusiastic and eager to roleplay, which is great,
    and even willing to stand up to the power gamer, at least a little bit, which is rare.

The adventure is mostly combat and the group that is supposed to work together mostly does
    while only some members make ridiculous threats and demands that no Society member who wants to keep working would ever do.
    All in all a typical PFS experience for me. Thankfully I have had better...
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X