• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] Vom Umgang mit "Problemspielern" im Rollenspiel

DawnforgedCast hat sich als Thema mal den "Problemspielern" angenommen

Stand Up to the Problem Players!

Veröffentlicht am 08.09.2015
    Unfortunately we've all had them.
    Those players who just don't seem to understand that the point of tabletop gaming is to work in cooperation with the other players and win together.
    They cause problems by stealing the spotlight, trying to make the game about them, ignoring their allies' interests and goals,
    arguing then they don't get their way, and just being downright unpleasant to play with.

Some groups tolerate them, some GMs try to penalize them in-game in the hopes of getting them to change,
    and some, the rare few, finally stand up to their bullying at the table and tell them enough is enough!
    You should be that sort of Game Master.
    You should stand up for the rest of your players and the enjoyment of your gaming night and say NO MORE!

In this video you'll find a few things you can say to them to make it clear where you stand.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Nerdarchy
    D&D Rules Lawyers Ruining the Dungeon Masters Fun| GM 911

Veröffentlicht am 25.02.2016

No Dungeon master is going to enjoy the players constantly arguing every rule and call they make.
    Nothing slow down the game like delving into the player handbook our dungeon masters guide for every encounter or multiple times per adventure.
    If your Dungeon Master is unhappy about the game they are running eventually you will be looking for a game master.
    This is a huge problem when playing with gamers that are constantly trying to win dungeons and dragons.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
      My Game Would Be Great...If Only for HIM!

Veröffentlicht am 09.01.2017
      Another member of my group is behaving in a way I don’t like. How can I fix it?

In my experience running a YouTube channel with 80,000 viewers, this is the third most frequently asked question in all of tabletop gaming.
      There is a very simple answer to this question, only one solution to this problem: you must talk to them.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
        How Do I Deal With Overpowered Characters?

Veröffentlicht am 11.01.2017
        How Do I Deal With Overpowered Characters?

In my experience running a YouTube channel with over 80,000 viewers, this is the fifth most frequently asked question in all of tabletop gaming.
        When a character emerges as overpowered it is very often only the DM to blame for allowing it to happen in the first place.
        If a DM manages the attribute generation and the books allowed it is very unlikely one character will be able to become vastly stronger than any other.
        If the problems emerge within the campaign, or you've already failed to manage the character creation,
        then I also offer some solutions for fixing that within this video as well.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X