Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Warcraft Kinofilm

Auf der Blizzcon 2015 gab es jetzt den Trailer für den Warcraft Film zu sehen

Legendary
    Warcraft - Official Trailer (HD)

Veröffentlicht am 06.11.2015
    Warcraft - Official Trailer
    In Theaters, June 10, 2016
    The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, an unlikely set of heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their families, their people and their home. So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.

From Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures comes Warcraft,
    an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based on Blizzard Entertainment’s global phenomenon.

The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders:
    Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another.
    As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction.
    From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.

So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.

Directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and written by Charles Leavitt and Jones,
    the film starring Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer,
    Rob Kazinsky and Daniel Wu is a Legendary Pictures, Blizzard Entertainment and Atlas Entertainment production.

The producers are Charles Roven, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni, Alex Gartner and Stuart Fenegan.
    Jillian Share, Brent O’Connor, Michael Morhaime and Paul Sams serve as executive producers.
    Rob Pardo, Chris Metzen, Nick Carpenter and Rebecca Steel Roven co-produce.
    Warcraft will be released by Universal Pictures. www.warcraftmovie.com

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

TradeChat
    Duncan Jones | Warcraft Movie | On-Set Interview

Veröffentlicht am 11.04.2016
    This was a group interview conducted during our set tour of the Warcraft movie in March of 2014. I hope you enjoy!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
      The Warcraft Movie, is it BAD? | NO SPOILERS!

Veröffentlicht am 25.05.2016
      Just my two cents :P (...at 11:02 I meant Highmaul, lol)

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

World of Warcraft
        Warcraft Movie Promotion Video

Veröffentlicht am 26.05.2016
        See the movie at Regal Cinemas (US-only) then live it. Visit here for details: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2012...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
          Dominic Cooper | Warcraft Movie | On-Set Interview

Veröffentlicht am 27.05.2016
          Sorry for the especially potato-quality audio. If you want to read along, or would prefer to read instead,
          here's the transcribed interview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14...

This was a group interview conducted during our set tour of the Warcraft movie in March of 2014. I hope you enjoy!
          Warcraft Movie Interviews with Director & Cast

Veröffentlicht am 29.05.2016
          These interviews were filmed at a press junket on May 11, 2016.
          Huge thank you to Universal, Legendary, Blizzard and everyone else who made this a thing that happened in my life.
          For a dumb little youtuber like me, this was a huge privilege to be a involved in.
          Of course, a special thank you to Duncan Jones, Paula Patton, Travis Fimmel, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer and Rob Kazinsky
          for being amazingly kind, polite and patient with me, while I awkwarded all over the place.
          This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will never forget!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
            Ben Schnetzer | Warcraft Movie | On-Set Interview

Veröffentlicht am 31.05.2016
            Sorry for the especially potato-quality audio.
            If you want to read along, or would prefer to read instead, here's the transcribed interview:
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p...

This was a group interview conducted during our set tour of the Warcraft movie in March of 2014.
            I hope you enjoy!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
              Ben Foster | Warcraft Movie | On-Set Interview

Veröffentlicht am 04.06.2016
              If you want to read along, or would prefer to read instead, here's the transcribed interview:
              https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q...

This was a group interview conducted during our set tour of the Warcraft movie in March of 2014.
              I hope you enjoy!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
                Bill Westenhofer | Warcraft Movie | On-Set Interview

Veröffentlicht am 06.06.2016
                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i...

I hope you enjoy!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
                  Jamie Lee Curtis & Thomas Guest on the Warcraft Movie Red Carpet

Veröffentlicht am 08.06.2016
                  More red carpet footage incoming!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Screen Junkies
                    PLZ Explain Warcraft

Veröffentlicht am 09.06.2016

The summer's most anticipated video game movie is just around the corner, and we're telling you everything you need to know about Warcraft!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

TradeChat
                      How is Garona Half Human? | Warcraft Movie | SPOILERS!

Veröffentlicht am 10.06.2016
                      What do you guys think? I kinda like the movie version of events better tbh...
                      Travis Fimmel on the Warcraft Movie Red Carpet

***swoons***
                      Mike Morhaime and Frank Pearce on the Warcraft Movie Red Carpet

Veröffentlicht am 12.06.2016
                      A wild senpai appears...

Big thanks to https://twitter.com/TehSmoshKidKris for helping me edit the captions into these videos

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

World of Warcraft
                        Warcraft Global Premiere Highlights

The Warcraft movie has swooped into theaters - if you missed the June 6 movie premiere event live stream, catch up on the highlights!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
                          "Warcraft" Movie Review

Veröffentlicht am 14.06.2016
                          As a very long time fan of Warcraft I was quite eager for this movie.
                          This is my review of the movie, my reflection on what could have been done better,
                          and how some of the good and bad of Warcraft can help us improve our own tabletop games.
                          Nixxiom
                          Thoughts on the Warcraft Movie - (Nixxiom and Moocluck) SPOILERS

Veröffentlicht am 15.06.2016
                          Moocluck and I recently saw the Warcraft movie, so we decided to sit down and have a talk about what we thought of it.
                          In this discussion we go over everything from the story, to the CGI, the characters, and a whole more.
                          If you'd like to read a general overview of our thoughts rather than listening to this whole thing, I'll post it here:

*** The movie was just "okay, I guess" with a messy storyline, weak human characters, great CGI, great music, but overall it felt very lacking.
                          It's a movie that if you're a fan of Warcraft you should definitely go and see, but it's by no means a masterpiece and may make you a bit disappointed.
                          Also, Thrall has the spirit of a deer inside of him. No wonder he's so graceful and loving. :3 ***

All opinions are Moocluck's and my own and do not reflect the views of anyone else.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

buffed.de
                            WoW: "Der Warcraft-Film hat seine eigene Lore" - Interview mit Blizzards James Waugh

Veröffentlicht am 16.06.2016
                            James Waugh hat bei Blizzard die Aufsicht für alle Produkte, die neben World of Warcraft und der kommenden Erweiterung Legion veröffentlicht werden.
                            Wir hatten die Chance zum Interview mit ihm. Achtung, das Interview ist im englischen Original.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Screen Junkies
                              Honest Trailers - Warcraft

Veröffentlicht am 27.09.2016
                              Dive into the video game movie that heightened our expectations of a video game movie,
                              and then crushed them again - Warcraft!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X