Drei Gegenstände, welche DawnforgedCast für Pathfinder Society empfiehlt

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] Drei Gegenstände, welche DawnforgedCast für Pathfinder Society empfiehlt

DawnforgedCast
    3 Items All Pathfinder Society Characters Should Have

Veröffentlicht am 17.12.2015
    Once you've gotten your basics: a +1 weapon, ring of protection, cloak of resistance, then I'd recommend taking a look at these three items next.
    They are both extremely versatile and effective in a wide range of situations you will come across in Society play.
    One will vastly improve your ability to converse and understand, the second helps resist mind control attempts
    and the last one will allow you to float in the cold blackness of space!
    Well, maybe not that last one entirely...but overall these are items I seek out on many of my characters
    and I wanted to share them with you all!
    What are some less well known Pathfinder Society items that you like to acquire?
    Leave your suggestions in the comments below!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Und nach dem Barden jetzt der Paladin
    DawnforgedCast
    3 Awesome Items For Your Pathfinder Paladin

Veröffentlicht am 22.12.2015
    Now I do realize these items are a bit niche but I love the Paladin class and feel no shame hyping some awesome gear for them!
    Do you have any class specific items you really enjoyed or always seek out when possible?
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X