Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

T7pro
    Into The Badlands Season 3 Eps 6 - The River King Boat Fight (4K)

Am 04.09.2018 veröffentlicht
    NEXT FIGHT of Into the badlands Season 3 Episode 6:
    River King Boat Fight

you guys cannot image how cool that boat in real life was !! It looked so amazing and was built in a studio! nothing was "real" !
    Our art and props department did sooo an awesome job!

so editing time!
    THIS fight, i didnt edit ! i was more the supervisor / cleaned up some beats and pacing.
    full credit goes to my buddy Eoin McGuirk!! I met him first time at Badlands Season 3, he was a good help!
    There were just too many fights going on, i coudlnt cover all the fight editing while i was also in costume as MK.

(I worked for the AMC TV show Into The Badlands Season 3 as the assistant action director, fight editor for the fight scenes and stuntdouble for one of the main character MK for 9 month.
    Furthermore 2016 I worked as action designer for Jackie Chans latest movies „The Foreigner“ and „Bleeding Steel“ and joined as an official member the Jackie Chan Stunt Team. )

the last 2 years I was pretty busy with working on TVshows and Movie projects.

Thanks to Daniel Wu, Al Gough and Miles Millar I came closer to my dreams than ever before!!

Now I wanna share with you guys some of our works and I hope you will like it!!!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
      Talk To Me - Short film 4K

Am 15.09.2018 veröffentlicht
      Subscribe to us: http://bit.ly/QFLOui

SORRY no action clip again!

some Filmmaker Homework! Always work on my craft!

just in coincidence Hilli offered his support for any upcoming projects.
      So I thought hmmm ya why not! he is actually a pretty good actor, so I decided to write something for Paul and Hilli.

So here we go !
      I am really really happy with this scene! Not only because of the good results!
      we all learnt so much from this project!
      Khoa Huynh my best homie and usually my camera assistant did for the first time CAMERA OPERATION!!
      It wasn't easy, but he did a really good job! (except of ONE CLOSE UP! WHERE IS THE FOCUS! XD)

Afterall it was a nice lesson for me as well! I could focus more on directing and sound now.
      It was sooo much more fun than doing directing, DOP and camera operating at the same time.

and also Paul and Hilli performed superb well!!

I definitely missed guerilla /independent filmmaking!

For couple months, maybe years i haven't written screenplays anymore, except of music videos
      and only was working on bigger productions as action designer or stuntperformer.
      So finally back in ma hometown, there is no time to rest! No excuses, I have to work on my filmmaking craft again!

It was so exciting and a very quick production!

SUPER special thanks to everyone who was involved!

production details:
      - Budget: 0 Euro
      - 1 day script & preproduction
      - 1 days shooting
      - 15 days postproduction

shot with blackmagic ursa mini 4.6
      - Format RAW
      - Samyang lens
      - slider

edited and graded with Davinci resolve 15
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
        Into The Badlands Season 3 Eps 7 - Black Lotus Fight (4K)

Am 04.12.2018 veröffentlicht
        NEXT FIGHT of Into the badlands Season 3 Episode 7:
        Black Lotus Fight

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FIGHTS!! Amazing Set and Master Dee Dee came up with some cool oldschool HKfight technics!
        AND I was allowed to direct some of the pickup shots for this fight with my own little unit ^.^
        I was sooo excited and it was super fun!

so many crazy stuffs happened as well.
        Brian Le hit his head and lost his memories for couple minutes ._.
        Andy Long did some nasty HK Fall stunts!!!

So editing time!
        THIS fight, i didnt fully edit on my own ! I was more the supervisor and reedited some beats and pacing to make it more sharper.
        Sharing the credit my buddy Eoin McGuirk!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
          Into The Badlands Season 3 Eps 10 - Widow vs Widow BEHIND THE SCENE

Am 31.03.2019 veröffentlicht
          The Widow vs Widow fight is the most important work in my life!
          For #Intothebadlands season 3 I had to edit almost 40 fights in 10 month and usually I finished each fight sequences in between one week without sound design.
          But for this fight I decided to showcase my fully capable of action design filmmaking. So I spent 2-3 weeks with fully sound design with around 21 Audio layers.
          Brought me in lil trouble, big delay for the other fights

I cannot thank action director and big brother Andy Cheng enough. He believed in my abilities and gave me SO MUCH creative freedom!
          He came up with amazing storytelling and asked for a stitched fake-one-take-montage from top to the floor.
          So I came up with the idea to use 3 operator for the first shot (what u can see in the video).
          Funny enough the drop didnt work in all takes. But for some reason the drop in the last try was actually pretty gentle.
          So I asked for ONE MORE TIME and secretly told Chris Manger and Paul Clark, DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING, BUT LET THE WIRE GO AS SOON I GOT THE CAM!
          CAM drops perfectly in my hands and i just said to myself „ MOFO RUUUN FOR UR LIFE, I NEED THE PASS!!!“
          BAM! Everyone freaked out, so did I!
          Because my idea went well, I was allowed to operate the gimbal (finally).
          Guys… u cannot imagine HOW MUCH pressure it was!
          Young german/asian boy who learnt filmmaking mostly from DIY was allowed to show how to shoot action…. I was fear sweating af…

We didnt have any rehearsal nor preps day for this fight.
          Like Jackie Chan / HK film style, everything will be ON THE SHOOTING DAY! Choreography, camera work and rehearsals.

Especially I wasn’t sure if the whole stitching idea would work …
          but I was confident enough to believe in my skill and experiences that I was prepared and willing to risk the chance!
          After the shot, I RAN straight to the video station, grabbed the footage and tried to edit it together… WHAT A RELIEF it worked…

I was speechless… and i hope you too…

I know i repeat myself but I cannot thank you guys enough Daniel Wu Alfred Gough Miles Millar and Andy Cheng
          that you guys gave me the biggest opportunity in my life!!! Best experiences and I am super proud of our work at Into The Badlands AMC season 3!!!

BIG PROPS TO actress Emily Beach Ham for AMAZING performance
          and of course BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST props to Mickey Facchinello and Wang Qing Mei for the AMAZING fight performance!

PS: used my sound design for this clip XD

(I worked for the AMC TV show Into The Badlands Season 3 as the assistant action director, fight editor for the fight scenes and stuntdouble for one of the main character MK for 9 month.
          Furthermore 2016 I worked as action designer for Jackie Chans latest movies „The Foreigner“ and „Bleeding Steel“ and joined as an official member the Jackie Chan Stunt Team. )

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
            Into The Badlands Season 3 EPS 12 - MK vs. Abbots (BTS)

Am 15.04.2019 veröffentlicht
            OK ANOTHER #INTOTHEBADLANDS #Season3B Promo Clip!

THIS WAS SUPER FUN! 2 DAYS SHOOTING! I really enjoyed to fight in and edit this scene!
            Guys no excuses but floor was damn slippy because of power powder and big boots.
            Smashed myself couple times with the bkick +btwist combo

BIG PROPS TO Aramis Knight ! You fought very well!!
            And look at those hard stunts from the other players!!
            Big props to Luke Scott Andy Long, Nguyen, Pei Liu, Michael Wei, Cali_nelle, Mickey Facchinello and Wang Qing Mei!!!

NEW EPISODE 13 COMES OUT TODAY!! AMC.COM AND AMAZON PRIME VIDEO !!! .

(I worked for the AMC TV show Into The Badlands Season 3 as the assistant action director,
            fight editor for the fight scenes and stuntdouble for one of the main character MK for 9 month.
            Furthermore 2016 I worked as action designer for Jackie Chans latest movies „The Foreigner“ and „Bleeding Steel“
            and joined as an official member the Jackie Chan Stunt Team. )

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
              Assassin's Creed Valhalla -The Hunt Live Action Film

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

T7pro
                Cyberpunk 2077 - Phoenix Program (Johnny Silverhand Fan Film)

Cyberpunk 2077 Phoenix Program Fan Film
                PLEASE WATCH IT ON A BIG SCREEN WITH GOOD SOUND AND IN 4K!
                Subscribe to us: http://bit.ly/QFLOui

OMG we spent exactly one year of work from concept to final movie!!

Expose:
                Just an epic action mash up between Keanu Reeves: Johnny Silverhand meets Matrix meets John Wick meets Gaming !

Backround Story:
                When we started this project, the intention was to combine our skills and create something small but packed with action.
                We met to make a „short Cyberpunk related scene“ because we have been as hyped for the game and Keanu Reeve
                as you probably are right now! We thought we’d need one day of shooting, no real team, just a few snacks, good cameras and our passion.
                Oh boy, were we wrong!

This project evolved from a one day shoot to a three days shoot to a five days shoot to a 17 days shoot.
                (Just a fun fact, Jurassic Park was shot within 24 days!)
                What started as a little fun project between two old friends grew bigger and bigger and ended up being this massive one year long production
                that had to deal with loads of trouble, especially the global pandemic.
                When Covid 19 hit Germany in March, we had to stop everything, pause the filming and hope for better days.
                Fortunately this forced break also gave us time to re-evaluate the dimensions of this project and also it’s possibilities.
                It gave us time to look for sponsors who were willing to carry the growing production costs but even more important:
                we were able to gather more and more artists and make them part of this passion project.
                The combination of people wanting to support us money- and manpower-wise gave the film the kickstart it needed to become what it is now.
                Through our sponsors, we were able to finance hotels, food, costume parts and SFX materials without going broke ourselves.
                Without our sponsors, none of this would’ve been possible and the production value would be a different one.
                But even though there was money involved to cover costs - all of us were still in it for the art.
                More than 180 passionate artists from all over the world joined this project over the last months.
                We became a real team, even though some of us have only met through social media.
                This is the most incredible part for us - to work with a team that’s simply fueled by passion and by the love towards the project.

Every single one of you is the most important person of our team.

Every stuntman, every VFX artist, every cosplayer, every actor, every set runner, every makeup artists, every gaffer,
                every coffeemaker, every set photographer - you are the bricks that this wall of a shortfilm is build of.

And we want you to know that we still can’t believe the tremendous amount of fun and unforgettable experiences
                it’s been to work with so many professionals who put in so much effort just to get this done and to get this done good.
                From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

We are proud to have been working with a team of incredibly talented people like you are. You made this movie!

We hope that „Phoenix Program“ is able to carry across all the passion we’ve put into it. And now go, have fun watching it!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X