• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] Umfrage unter Spielleitern zu D&D 5E

DawnforgedCast
    Very Important Information About 5E Dungeons & Dragons
    In October 2016 I ran a Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition survey of 6,600 dungeon masters to better understand how DMs prepare and run their games. I wasn't happy to stop there, however. Since then I'v...

Live übertragen am 04.09.2017
    http://slyflourish.com/facebook_surve...

We examine an important survey to help us better understand what is happening in our hobby and gaming world.
    Ob und wie bedeutungsschwer diese Umfrage nun wirklich ist, kann ja jeder für sich selber beurteilen,
    letztlich hat jeder seinen eigenen Stil, ungeachtet dessen, wie 6.599 andere für sich entscheiden.

Sly Flourish
    5e Dungeons & Dragons Facebook Survey Results by Mike Shea on 4 September 2017

In October 2016 I ran a 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons survey of 6,600 dungeon masters to better understand how DMs prepare and run their games.
    I wasn't happy to stop there, however.
    Lately I've been posting numerous single-question polls over at the D&D 5th edition Facebook group, a group with roughly 100,000 members.

This group gives us a fantastic way to get almost immediate feedback on how D&D DMs and players experience the game.
    This article contains a number of these polls, the dates of the poll, the number of respondents, and the results.
    These are certainly flawed polls. The D&D group isn't a perfect representation of D&D DMs overall and their response falls well into the problems of selection bias.
    However, the results of these polls often provide a better view than just guessing or basing our opinions on personal anecdotes.
    So we shouldn't put too much weight on these results but, at the same time, they give us an insight that's likely better than guessing.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

DawnforgedCast
    Are You a Normal DM?

Livestream vor 9 Stunden
    We take the Mega DM survey ourselves and then review the results.

The Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/UY4SKjWKXuDUmaXE3
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X