Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Trollstrolch

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Talking D&D with Holly Conrad from Dice,Action, Camera- Nerdarchy Live Chat #178

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] Talking D&D with Holly Conrad from Dice,Action, Camera- Nerdarchy Live Chat #178

Nerdarchy
    Talking D&D with Holly Conrad from Dice,Action, Camera- Nerdarchy Live Chat #178

Livestream vor 12 Stunden

From the about page of Commander Holly's Website:
    I am an artist and storyteller! I write, create creatures and costumes, and make YouTube videos.
    On my journey here I got a degree from the University of Santa Barbara in Medieval History,
    and studied at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland specializing in folk magic and Medieval literature.

I also worked in special effects, creating creatures and costumes in shops for Disney, Dreamworks, Adult Swim, and more.
    I got my start in youtube because I was one of the subjects of Morgan Spurlock's documentary, Comic Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope,
    and later I was a cast member of the syfy series Heroes of Cosplay.

These days I spend my time rescuing pigeons, making videos, and playing Dungeons and Dragons.
    I play Strix, a tiefling sorcerer, on Dice, Camera, Action, the official Wizards of the Coast D&D show and stream frequently on Twitch.

My current big project is working on getting my (technically second) fantasy novel published.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X