• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

RTDOCS: Becoming Jessica Nigri Trailer

jessicanigri
    RTDOCS: Becoming Jessica Nigri Trailer

Am 12.01.2018 veröffentlicht

SYNOPSIS
    Jessica Nigri is an internationally renowned cosplayer, racking up millions of social media followers and the number one Patreon page in cosplay.
    Directed by Mat Hames, Becoming Jessica Nigri explores Nigri’s life, from a magical childhood growing up with quirky parents in New Zealand,
    to entering middle school in the U.S. where she was mercilessly teased for her “nerdy” interests.

Through cosplay, Nigri learned that becoming someone else gives her the courage to be herself.

STATEMENT FROM JESSICA NIGRI
    With this doc, I wanted to let Rooster Teeth and their fantastic community see a part of what I do that no one has ever seen before.
    Every time I’ve worked with Rooster Teeth it’s never really felt like work.
    With this documentary, I want people to understand how important cosplay is to me, this community, and to all of the people it could potentially affect in the world.
    Cosplay saved me, and so many others in ways I could never describe.

With this doc, if I could get just a handful of people to put on a costume and make some new friends, I would be happy.
    If I want people to walk away with anything from having watched this documentary, it’s that no matter who you are, cosplay is for EVERYONE and can bring us all together.

Watching Rooster Teeth has been a part of my life for a very long time starting with Red vs Blue and it heavily influenced my own brand of humor.
    It’s been an honor voicing the antagonist, Cinder Fall, in RWBY, and working with the team is always hilarious and an absolute joy.
    No cosplay story is the same; everyone is unique. I hope you like mine.

RT Docs is Rooster Teeth’s documentary series chronicling the most unique stories and personalities in the world of gaming, internet and popular culture.
    FIRST is Rooster Teeth’s streaming service available at RoosterTeeth.com and on Xbox One, Apple TV, iOS and Android apps with memberships starting at $4.99 a month.
    Running Time: 106 mins

ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
    Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history,
    such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue.
    They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan;
    the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world.
    Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network,
    5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members.
    The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company
    that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X