• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Nobbel87
    The Story of The (Southern) Barrens [Lore]

Am 25.11.2018 veröffentlicht
    From Azshara to Ashenvale, into Stonetalon Mountains, our leveling has seen quite a bit of the world
    and you all wanted to see what goes down in the Barrens.
    As luck would have it, the Classic demo actually allowed us to go back in time
    and see the amazing questing experience of the past...
    I hope you'll enjoy ^_^.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
      The Story of Cenarius - Part 1 of 2 [Lore]

Am 02.12.2018 veröffentlicht
      Born from the union between a moon and a stag, Cenarius has always kept a close connection to the mortal races of Azeroth.
      Guiding them, advising them, showing them the ways of life, nature and balance.
      But outside sources are not always down with what the demi-god tries to teach.
      War and conflict is a forever constant.... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

Want more details on all the things we talked about today? Check out this WoWhead article:
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=288976/t...
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
        Story of Battle for Azeroth So Far, Going into Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance

Am 07.12.2018 veröffentlicht
        GREETINGS MORTALS AND WELCOME TO THE VIDEO THAT WILL EXPLAIN
        THE STORY OF BATTLE FOR AZEROTH SO FAR AS WE GO INTO PATCH 8.1 TIDES OF VENGENEANCE.
        Horde and Alliance be killing eachother. Sylvanas be ressing peops. Anduin be setting prisoners free.
        Night elves are waaay pissed and Magni is like, ermagard won't someone think about the world?
        We must HEAL the world!!!! I hope you'll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
          The Story of Cenarius - Part 2 of 2 [Lore]

Am 09.12.2018 veröffentlicht
          The Burning Legion had its first taste of Azeroth with the War of the Ancients, but like Illidan warned them...they would return.
          Threats from beyond, but also from within try to destroy all that Cenarius holds dear... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

Want more details on all the things we talked about today? Check out this WoWhead article:
          https://www.wowhead.com/news=289094/t...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
            The Story of Blood Elf Heritage Armor Patch 8.1 [Stream Highlight]

Am 12.12.2018 veröffentlicht
            Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance released today and on stream I went through the content.
            In this video a highlight of gathering and talking about the blodo elf heritage armor questline.
            I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
              The Story of The Horde War Campaign, Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance

Am 13.12.2018 veröffentlicht
              Patch 8.1 released the next chapter of the Horde War Campaign...
              Well atleast most of it, with one chapter remainign until the release of the next raid.
              In this video I'll give you a short version of the story so far, tomorrow I'll release the full playthrough,
              next month we'll do the full story. Hope that sounds good and hope you'll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                Horde War Campaign Full Playthrough - Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance [Stream Highlight]

Am 14.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance has been released and on stream I went through the content.
                I've done a nutshell version of this story and as promised, here's the full playthrough for those that want to see all the details and dialogue.
                I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                  The Story of Dwarf Heritage Armor Patch 8.1 [Stream Highlight]

Am 15.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                  Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance released and on stream I went through the content.
                  In this video a highlight of gathering and talking about the dwarf heritage armor questline.
                  I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                    Top 10 Saddest Moments in Warcraft - Part 1 of 2 [Lore]

Am 16.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                    Some sad, touching and epic moments have been added to the story lately which got me thinking about past events.
                    Heroes are often forged in the fire of tragedy and Warcraft has no short supply on sad moments.
                    With your aid on twitter, I've compiled a top ten list of saddest moments in Warcraft...
                    I hope you'll enjoy and you're having some amazing holidays!

#10 0:26 - 3:23
                    #9 3:24 - 7:49
                    #8 7:50 - 15:08
                    #7 15:09 - 20:54
                    #6 20:55 - 27:09

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                      The Story of The Alliance War Campaign, Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance

Am 18.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                      Patch 8.1 released the next chapter of the Alliance War Campaign...
                      Well atleast most of it, with one chapter remaining until the release of the next raid.
                      In this video I'll give you a short version of the story so far, tomorrow I'll release the full playthrough,
                      next month we'll do the full story. Hope that sounds good and hope you'll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                        Alliance War Campaign Full Playthrough - Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance [Stream Highlight]

Am 19.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                        Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance has been released and on stream I went through the content.
                        I've done a nutshell version of this story and as promised, here's the full playthrough for those
                        that want to see all the details and dialogue. I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                          The Story of "The Night Warrior" - Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance [Lore]

Am 21.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                          In Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance the night elves return to Darkshore to reclaim their lands.
                          The Alliance is stretched a bit thin so Tyrande will invoke an ancient ritual and show the Horde the wrath of Elune...
                          I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                            The Story of "Lost Honor" (Saurfang questline, Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance) [Stream Highlight]

Am 22.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                            Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance released and on stream I went through the content.
                            In this video a highlight of the Saurfang questline. Last time we saw him, he was captured by the Alliance and placed in the Stockades.
                            A cinematic shows us Anduin releasing him, but this info is not available to the Horde.
                            They're send after him by the banshee queen... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                              Top 10 Saddest Moments in Warcraft - Part 2 of 2 [Lore]

Am 23.12.2018 veröffentlicht
                              Some sad, touching and epic moments have been added to the story lately which got me thinking about past events.
                              Heroes are often forged in the fire of tragedy and Warcraft has no short supply on sad moments.
                              With your aid on twitter, I've compiled a top ten list of saddest moments in Warcraft...
                              I hope you'll enjoy and you're having some amazing holidays!

The beautiful elven song is done by the one and only Sharm. You can find her full version here:
                              https://youtu.be/6HxLkQ7Y-hE

#5 0:21 - 6:28
                              #4 6:29 - 13:58
                              #3 13:59 - 19:47
                              #2 19:48 - 28:54
                              #1 29:55 - 36:59

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Spekulationen vor einem Lore Hintergrund sind ja auch irgendwie Lore

BellularGaming
                                AFTER BFA: The 5 Next WoW Expansions That Blizzard Are Setting Up Right NOW In Game

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X