Circle of Hands (Runeslinger)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Spielrunde] Circle of Hands (Runeslinger)

Runeslinger
    Circle of Hands Session 1

Live übertragen am 23.03.2019
    Session 1 with GM1. This is our first run of the game.
    As a part of our Session 0 we determined that we would reference the books in play to answer any question which came up.
    We ended up having more questions than we expected, but seemed to have a good time nonetheless.
    Players were Eloy Cintron (Umbramancer) and Ivan Podgwaite (ivanmike1968).
    Sameoldji has withdrawn from the experiment due to scheduling and real life activism in his community.

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Runeslinger
    Circle of Hands Venture Preparation [Session 1]

Am 24.03.2019 veröffentlicht
    This is a behind the scenes video of the Venture preparation process as outlined by Circle of Hands (Adept Press).
    It was recorded in two stages. The first is the random generation of the components for the Venture.
    The second is what I made of these components in terms of fleshing them out for presentation in a roleplaying context.
    Circle of Hands Recap + Reflections Session 1

Am 23.03.2019 veröffentlicht
    These are my isolated comments and recollection of the first session in our 3-GM experiment looking at Circle of Hands.
    We film these in isolation and they bring out things which are of importance to each of the players about their experiences.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Runeslinger
      What were you thinking?! [Venture 1, Circle of Hands]

Am 30.03.2019 veröffentlicht
      This is an additional video for the Circle of Hands learning experiment to explore some of how I as the GM chose to
      (or discovered I was) portray preparation components and characters in the Venture.
      I would normally include these in an annotated session video, but time does not permit that at the moment.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Runeslinger
        Circle of Hands: Venture 2

Live übertragen am 10.04.2019
        We play Circle of Hands for the second time, although under a serious time constraint.
        We are running the game via an unusual method for the game, but the usual method for the RPG Learning Group,
        that of rotating GMs after a set number of sessions, so that the whole group learns and experiences the game from both sides.
        This is my second and last session in the GM's chair, and will be appearing as a player in the next 4 sessions,
        when this experiment as initially established, will conclude.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Runeslinger
          Circle of Hands Recap + Reflection: Venture 2

Am 11.04.2019 veröffentlicht
          GM reflections on our second venture for our Circle of Hands exploration for the RPG Learning Group.
          This video covers thoughts on the use of the system, on the players and the characters, the tone and imagery,
          running this session, and finally shares some bad maps.

Circle of Hands Venture Preparation 2

Am 12.04.2019 veröffentlicht
          The GM reveals the mechanical and creative aspects of preparing for our second Venture for Circle of Hands,
          this time with a feisty set of components that seemed to have minds of their own.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Runeslinger
            What were you thinking?! [Venture 2, Circle of Hands]

Am 12.04.2019 veröffentlicht
            Insight into the mind of the GM for using the system, running the NPCs, and framing the scenes of play.
            Regrets, I have a few... but I ultimately have come to have strong feelings about this session.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X