• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Weedcraft Inc. - Pain Management Farm Growing Sim

SplatterCatGaming
    Weedcraft Inc. - Pain Management Farm Growing Sim

Am 09.04.2019 veröffentlicht
    Weedcraft Inc. Gameplay with Splat! Let's Play Weedcraft Inc and check out a game
    where you'll start grow operation in your basement and cultivate strains into a mighty bud empire!

Download Weedcraft Inc. : https://store.steampowered.com/app/62...
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

SplatterCatGaming
    Weedcraft Inc. - 2 - Getting Started Growing Our Farm

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Rock Paper Shotgun
      6 Ways Weedcraft Inc Isn’t Just Theme Park For Drug Dealers

Being the biggest squares on the block, it obviously makes sense to send us to try out Weedcraft Inc,
      which hopes to turn players into owners of their own weed-growing empire.

Here, I explore the differences and similarities with this weed tycoon and more well-known management games
      such as Theme Park and Jurassic World Evolution.
      This is a first-look at Weedcraft Inc’s gameplay and I hope I’ve been able to give a good preview from my very early-on impressions.
      So, if you want to know how Weedcraft Inc is both similar to and different to Theme Park,
      here are 6 ways it’s not just for digital drug dealers, and is in fact for everyone.

Keeping clients satisfied, sorting out budgets, and making sure your staff are happy, are only some of the ways
      that Weedcraft Inc is similar to most other tycoon games out there.
      Splicing weed strains together using science, and hiding from the cops,
      are perhaps the most obvious ways that it’s not.

I take you through how to make friends, trick the police, lose friends, and buddy up to politicians all in the name of business.
      If you want be the leading drug dealer in this city, how are you going to do it?
      Who are you going to want as your clientele, and how much are you going to charge them?
      And more importantly, can you live with those decisions?
      Everything you do in the game will turn you into a decent or a shady person, so play wisely.

I hope you enjoy learning about Weedcraft Inc, and if you think it looks like a game for you,
      please do comment below, and like the video, so that it doesn’t fall into the shady algorithm abyss.
      Also, with your free hand, please subscribe to Rock Paper Shotgun for more lovely PC gaming goodness.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X