Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Regeln] Gestaltwandler

Im US Forum haben sie ja errata (die immer mal wieder eingestellt werden und versanden oO)

I've been thinking about the status lines I'm putting in the entries as I start posting things. I have three in my head.
    Here's what they mean at the moment; this is subject to change as things move forward and I get my sea legs under me.
    Generally speaking, green is good and red is bad.

Provisional: This means the team and I have come up with a solution that hasn't been addressed in other forms
    (older errata, errata items from the French or German licenses, a note from Jason saying "Fix this, please," that sort of thing).
    It's an official ruling, but it's out on a test drive, and if enough people notice something wrong, we reserve the right to fix it
    before we send it up the line for posting on the errata page on the website, or when getting ready for a reprint.
    If nothing has happened to it by then, it becomes Official. Speaking of which....

Official: If something we're working on has been published in a foreign edition, or handed down from Jason, or it's a typo fix,
    it'll generally bypass the Provisional stage and go straight to Official.
    This tag will generally include a source, such as "Jason M. Hardy" (as happened with the recent correction to the Court of Shadows credit listing),
    or "German edition" or something along those lines.

Superseded: When I compile the errata sheets, as they get added on, Provisional tags will be changed to Official.
    Once something is listed as Official, it can still be changed (we're still fallible), but it might be a more drawn-out process.
    Sometimes, too, Provisional items might be flawed and the team and I have to back to the drawing board.
    Either way, when something changes, a new Provisional item will be created, and the one it's replacing will be marked Superseded.
    This tag will be followed by a link to the new item.

Shapeshifter Species Abilities (P. 105, Metavariant Attribute Table: Shapershifters)
    For each variety of shapeshifter, add the following entries to Racial Traits: Allergy (Silver, Severe), Dual Natured, Regeneration, and Vulnerability (Silver).
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Ich verweise auch in dem Zusammenhang auf The-Vladivostok-Gauntlet-Game-Stats

SIBERIAN SHAPESHIFTER (WOLF)

Initiative: 7 + 1d6
    Movement:
    8/16/+2
    Condition Monitor Boxes (P/S): 10/10
    Limits:
    Physical 6, Mental 4, Social 5
    Armor:
    Skills:
    Athletics skill group 3, Intimidation 2, Outdoors skill group 4, Per-ception 2, Sneaking (Urban) 4 (+2), Unarmed Combat 3
    Knowledge Skills:
    Siberia 2, Vladivostok 2, Vory 2, Yakut N, Russian 2
    Powers: Shapeshift (Human), Regeneration, Sapience, Natural Weapon, Claw (6P, AP -), Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low Light Vision,Smell, Taste)
    Weaknesses:
    Allergy (Aspen Wood, Severe), Vulnerability (Aspen Wood)
    War also wohl so gewollt

Und NEo hat auch eine Hausregel, wo wir diskuttiert haben
    Thema: Gestaltwandler
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X