• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Torchlight 3

Fextralife
    Torchlight 3 Gameplay Features Overview: Classes, Multiplayer, Itemization

Torchlight 3 Gameplay Features Overview: Classes, Multiplayer, Itemization!

Perfect World has just released their ARPG Torchlight 3 out of Early Access,
    and it has many players curious about what is and isn’t in the game.

In this article, we’ll take a look at the game’s mechanics, classes, skills and gameplay to answer your questions.

Thank you Perfect World for sponsoring this video!
    Get the game here: www.torchlight3.com/buy

Name: Torchlight 3
    Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch
    Developer: Echtra Games
    Publisher: Perfect World
    Release Date: October 13, 2020 (October 22nd Nintendo Switch)
    Genre: ARPG

Timestamps
    0:00 - Torchlight 3 Intro
    0:22 - Torchlight 3 Background
    1:12 - Torchlight 3 Gameplay Features
    8:52 - Final Thoughts

For some background for newcomers, Torchlight is a game for Xbox 360 and PC that aimed to create a world for a future MMO.
    The team behind Torchlight included the lead designer of Fate, Travis Baldree,
    as well as co-designers for Diablo and Diablo 2 Max and Eric Schaefer.

The game was intentionally designed in a more stylized manner to give their world a lighter fantasy tone
    and it makes it more inviting than what players may find in the series the team had previously worked on.
    So what does Torchlight 3 Bring About?

4 Classes Skill Trees & Level Ups
    Pet System
    Fort System (Build your base)
    Crafting Set Items
    Unique, Elite and Legendary monsters
    Multiplayer co-op
    Multiplayer towns
    Difficulty Modes
    Special Boss Events

I have spent about 2 days with the full release of Torchlight 3, and tested out all classes and multiplayer.
    So far, I have had fun with my experience and it matches my expectations:
    A light-hearted ARPG hack and slash to relax with during the evening without the stress
    that more serious games bring about in terms of mechanics or gear.
    This doesn’t mean that Torchlight 3 is simple, there are many difficulty modes to pick from
    (and they will increase your drop rates accordingly) so if you’re up for a challenge you will find something to do.

The multiplayer aspect is the biggest draw for me, and the easy matchmaking and shared progression
    makes the game very accessible and fun even from the early stages.
    I found builds, equipment and combat to be engaging yet simple enough that I didn’t have to spend hours
    reading about how to play and could jump in right away and enjoy setting fire to large areas and seeing goblins run away.

Torchlight 3 is very much a continuation of the previous games, but it is also a step
    in a slightly different direction – something that not everyone may enjoy as many were hoping the game would further the nuance.

So if you are watching this trying to figure out if it’s like Torchlight 2,
    I hope I have answered the question by highlighting the focus mechanics.
    If you’re trying to figure out if Torchlight 3 is worth it, then you should consider what you find appealing in such a game.

If you are looking for an accessible but entertaining hack and slash stint,
    and enjoy multiplayer adventures, then I think Torchlight 3 will scratch that ARPG itch,
    even if you are short on time or too busy to invest research hours into mechanics and builds.

The game is now out on PS4, Xbox One and PC (via Steam) and is coming to Nintendo Switch later this year
    for the price of 39.99 USD. You can use the link below to support the channel!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X