• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Lightning Cosplay Costume Progress Video Blizzcon 2014

Ein Video von Laura Jansen aka Lightning Cosplay
    Costume Progress - Cosplays Blizzcon 2014
    Sie hat da den vierten Platz im Wettbewerb gemacht, ihr Verlobter den zweiten
    mit eben diesen Kostümen:

Part 1/2

Facebook Post dazu:
    Lightning Cosplay hat einen Link geteilt.

Every time I make a new cosplay, I film some costume progress.
    So at the end you have a nice idea how we work.
    Unfortunately these costumes turned out so elaborate and we had so much stress,
    I totally forgot to film more steps. But nevertheless I like how it turned out.

For more of these videos visit my youtube channel, I also have a video of my Valkyrie and Barbarian cosplay costume progress.

Part 2 will follow the next days, thats about body painting and how we put the costumes on
    Dazu passend noch:

Lightning Cosplay
    It seems like everybody is posting how much their cosplay costs, only to give you a quick overview how expensive these hobby is.
    I think that´s a very good idea, because some people just don´t know HOW much we really spend on our costumes, and this gives you an idea.
    Of course I have cheaper costumes, I think Tyrande is one of my most expensive ones.

But you not only have to buy the materials, you also need all the tools.
    So hopefully all the people see this who always asks cosplayer for commissions and only want to pay 500 dollar for a costume, mostly this not even covers the material costs

"Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X