• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

The Nexus Report: What's Ahead in 2015!

WildStarOnline

The Nexus Report: What's Ahead in 2015! - January 20, 2015

Veröffentlicht am 21.01.2015
    We are joined by Product Director, Mike Donatelli, and Lead Designer, Brett Schienert,
    to discuss what's ahead for WildStar in 2015, and upcoming PvP changes in our next drop!
    Keine free to play Ankündigung, soviel nu wirklich nicht über PvP,
    die üblichen Kommentare (Wird es ftp? Nein - zum Glück! Nein - leider! This game is dead and so on)

Zwei Kommentare zitiere ich dann aber doch mal:

Kher Roar

Nah wildstar had other problems..

Horribly done PvP( exploits everywhere, the boosting was horrible and pvp gear was not as good as pve gear for WAY TOO LONG)
    Everything was buggy, everything. Not a single UI in this game that does not need a revamp.
    The game runs pretty horribly despite the graphics..
    Having a seamless world yet using teleports for going everywhere making it feel more instanced than age of conan...
    The game devs also seem to have huge issues coding, even simple fixes for other MMOs take way too long and even come out buggy often(creating new exploits)

And so on :P Myself i might check out the game next drop or the one after that ;p

Richard van Tricht

I hear too much pve stuff, too less pvp, warfront is completely forgotten. Too bad still no rvr, and prolly will never come. 

Ach und jemand bat darum die Warteschlangen zu reparieren
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn
Lädt...
X