1 teaspoon Sugar
    400ml 1 ¾ cup Water (warm)
    2 ¼ teaspoons 1 envelope Dry Yeast
    1 cup Olive Oil
    Coarse Sea Salt
    Thyme
    Rosemary
    Oregano

1. Put the yeast into the warm water and wait for it to show some foam.
    2. Put the salt, sugar and the flour into the bowl of a food processor and add the yeast-water mixture. Drizzle in some of the olive oil.
    3. Pulse it until a ball of dough forms. The dough should be moist but not too sticky.
    4. Cover the walls of a bowl with olive oil, put the ball of dough in it and see to cover the dough on all sides.
    5. Cover the bowl and leave it on a warm place to rise for approximately 2 hours or in a fridge over night.
    6. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425F/Gas7.
    7. Cover the bottom and the sides of the baking form or baking sheet with olive oil.
    8. Punch down the dough and place it in the baking form or on the baking sheet. Coax and stretch until it covers the bottom.
    9. Let it rest for about 30-45 minutes.
    10. Use your fingertips to dimple the surface all over
    11. Cover the surface with olive oil. It is fine if it pools in the indentations.
    12. Take the rest of the small chopped thyme, rosemary, oregano or a certain mixture, at least 2 scant tablespoons and sprinkle it over the dough.
    13. Sprinkle the loaf with a few pinches of coarse salt.
    14. Place it on the middle rack of your oven baking it for about 20-25 minutes.
    15. Check on it after 15 minutes, the focaccia is done when its golden-brown.
    Zuletzt geändert von Lady de Winter; 05.02.2015, 16:38.
    We all run for something. Run for God, for faith; for love, for hate; for gold, for rust; for diamonds and dirt.
    I am not curious, I just want to know everything.

Mit yeastl haste mich beschäftigt
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Ah, entschuldigung.
      Ich hab bei der Tabellenformatierung copy/paste gemacht und dabei wohl ein kleines L mit verschleppt.
      We all run for something. Run for God, for faith; for love, for hate; for gold, for rust; for diamonds and dirt.
      I am not curious, I just want to know everything.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X